APPLICATION PROCESS & POLICY
We, at SHEMROCK School, Sonipat, have strived to make the process of your child’s school admission in Sonipat as simple as possible to ensure that you enjoy a stress-free application experience.
STEP 1 : REGISTRATION
A duly filled form available from the school/website is to be submitted before the last date of registration.
List of documents to be submitted along with the registration form:
- Duly affixed passport sized photographs (3) of the child 2 of each parent
- A photocopy of the Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation /Civic Authorities
- A photocopy of the latest Progress Report Card
- A photocopy of the School Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) – not required for Pre-Primary Grades
- A photocopy of Residential Proof (Electricity Bill/Aadhaar card/Voter’s ID Card/Passport)
STEP 2: ADMISSION TEST
The written test will include English and Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be deemed important.
- Under Grade I: An informal interaction/interview
- Grade I Onwards: A written test & Interview
STEP 3: ASSESSMENT –
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the following factors:
- Performance in the test /interview
- Availability of seats
- Academic readiness and motivation
- Social and emotional development
- Family cooperation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the child
- Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child
*Note: The date of the result & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
STEP 4: ADMISSION –
Results will be updated on the official website. Admission will be confirmed after the fee is paid in full by the due date.
We are currently inviting applications for admission for pre-nursery till Grade 5 for academic session 2022-2023.